Vertical Milling Machines
Model 847 Vertical Mill
Features of our Vertical Milling Machine:
- Hard chrome ways
- Way covers
- Dual locks on table, saddle & knee
- One shot lubrication system
- 1 1/8" dia. precision ground lead screws
- Table size overall - 10" x 48"
- Spindle motor (continuous duty)
- Dial graduations - 0.001"
- Longitudinal range - 34"
- Cross range - 14"
- Vertical knee range - 16-1/2"
- Spindle rotation - forward and reverse
- Spindle speeds - infinitely variable
- Back gears - 50 to 525 rpm
- Direct Drive - 400 to 4200 rpm
- Tool Trays
- Plus more
- On-site service
- Complete machine rebuilding for Index, Wells-Index and Bridgeport Mills
- Parts for all machines since 1940
- New CNC control retrofitting