Vertical Milling Machines from Wells-Index
Model 847 CNC (3 axis CNC shown)
Features of our Vertical Milling Machine:
- Hard chrome ways
- Way covers
- Dual locks on table, saddle & knee
- One shot lubrication system
- Heavy duty 1¼" dia. precision ground ballscrew bearing package with reduction drive
- Table size overall - 10" x 48"
- Spindle motor (continuous duty)
Model 847 CNC shown with optional equipment with
Centroid CNC control
- Dial graduations - 0.001"
- Longitudinal range - 30"
- Cross range - 14"
- Vertical knee range - 16-1/2"
- Spindle rotation - forward and reverse
- Spindle speeds - infinitely variable
- Back gears - 50 to 525 rpm
- Direct Drive - 400 to 4200 rpm
- Spraymist system
- Plus more
- On-site service
- Complete machine rebuilding for Index, Wells-Index and Bridgeport Mills
- Parts for all machines since 1940
- New CNC control retrofitting